ritardo ordine amazon

« Older   Newer »

1. TheGianx
        +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Premium

Status
    il gioco l'ho ordinato e pagato con amazon ma il venditore è inetvideo.uk. Ho inviato anche un email ad amazon ed mi è arrivata questa
    Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

We are sorry but you replied to a confirmation-only address that cannot accept
    incoming e-mail. This automated response will, however, direct you to the right
    place on our site to answer your questions or help you to make changes to your
    order with Amazon.co.uk

To change the delivery address or payment method, cancel an item, or make other
    changes to undispatched orders or your account, visit:

www.amazon.co.uk/your-account3

For answers to questions about our delivery rates, returns policy, and how to use
    any of our services, visit our online help guide at:

www.amazon.co.uk/help3

We hope our online resources meet all your needs. If you've explored the above
    links but still need to get in touch with us, you will find all our contact details
    in the online Help guide.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Amazon.co.uk Customer Services
    www.amazon.co.uk/

P.S. You received this message because Amazon.com received
    the following message:

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:19:30 +0100
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: My order

Hi,I October 17 I ordered and paid for a copy of red dead redemption that I was supposed to arrive on Nov. 2, the package still has not come and I wanted to know the reasons for this delay.
    the code of my article is: Order # 202-2050705-5896344and I apologize for my English, but I'm Italian

l'indirizzo non è sbagliato perche quello stesso giorno ho preso sia il gioco che una maschera di v per vendetta ed ho usato lo stesso indirizzo ed la maschera è arrivata.

19 replies since 2/11/2012, 22:05   792 views